Monday, November 7, 2011

Candle in my Heart




Thighs shiny with heat
Taut muscles
Awaiting touch

Belly moving in the haze
Soft on soft
Yearning for caress
A candle of love lit
In my sacred chamber
Passion drips from the walls


Nipples tight with love
Pulling up the want
Into the wide gaping
Open heart
Aching for union
With the only One

He who is fire
My mind explodes at the sight
Of his flaming desire
My soul cries out
Come for me,
Make me yours

He takes me,
Circles around the sky,
Returns once more,
Surrounds me

I melt into his passion
Wax running down naked skin
His dancing flame
Penetrates into the dark

Gathers me and my heart
Rides us into infinity
Returns once more

Feel the arms of Love
Carried by wings of desire
Powerful, passionate
He carries me into a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.