Monday, October 17, 2011




Words have no meaning
They veil and shroud
The emptiness
Words contain all meaning
They embody emptiness
They hold all existence
  
I am the bird
I am the cage
I am the bars of the cage

I am the captive song
I am the feeling in the heart

I am the captive bird
I am the one who captured the bird
I am the one who sings
I am the one who wrote the song

There is no beginning
There is no end
None of this is outside of myself
There is no distinction
No separation
Between bird, heartsong, cage and the wide open sky

I am free
Captured in matter
I suffer and toil
In ecstatic union
A red chested bird
Soaring in a cage!!


Words have no meaning
They veil and shroud
The emptiness
Words contain all meaning
They embody emptiness
They hold all existence
  
I am the bird
I am the cage
I am the bars of the cage

I am the captive song
I am the feeling in the heart

I am the captive bird
I am the one who captured the bird
I am the one who sings
I am the one who wrote the song

There is no beginning
There is no end
None of this is outside of myself
There is no distinction
No separation
Between bird, heartsong, cage and the wide open sky

I am free
Captured in matter
I suffer and toil
In ecstatic union
A red chested bird
Soaring in a cage!!



artwork at http://hergracedevata.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.