Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grace



I drink from Her cup
Filled to the brim
She shares drops of pure love

My beached heart
Soaks in the lapping waves

White horses galloping
Fear tamed by Grace

Like a child I can be
Trusting
Lying basking in the sun
Trusting
Loved in my deepest self
Collecting shells on the sand

I have been found
Wandering aimlessly in the dark
Struggling to reach a ghostly mountaintop
No steady footing
No sure guide

She saved me
Rescued me
Such love I have never known

What seemed far in the distant past
What seemed impossible to reach in the future
Is here now

So I reach for the stars
Filling my basket
With apples of Love

Peering into the pools of Her eyes
In the Grace mirrored

Of my deepest Self


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.