Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shakty




I am the pigment of the paint

 the stroke of the knife

I am the stretch of the canvas

Receiving the paint

 a lover’s embrace

I am the seeing eye

The flame of the dancing vision

I am the breath

Giving birth to my form

I am the form

giving breath to myself

eternally breathing, birthing, breathing

I am the ecstasy

Of green rolling in the red

Blue gliding into resin

Oil snaking down

I am the painting

Making love to myself


Original oil painting by Hettienne

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful words. I especially love this " am the breath

    Giving birth to my form

    I am the form

    giving breath to myself". Joss sent me over, and I'm sure glad she did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you for this.....delightful.
    be good to yourself
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting and thank you to dear Joss for sending you! Happy to share - may these illuminate your way to inner bliss and peace! blessings

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.